Clash of the Clans 5K Couples Classic
Clash of the Clans 5K and One Mile fun run is the “TEAM BATTLE” of the Century!
Saturday September 14, 2013
5:00pm Pre-registration and packet pickup
6:00pm One Mile Fun Run
7:00pm Clash of the Clans 5K
River Parks West Festival Park
1703 S. Jackson Avenue West
Tulsa, OK 74107
1 Mile Fun Run…………..$20
5K Clash of the Clans
(All runners and guests will pay a $6 entrance fee into SCOTFEST.)
First 200 Registered runners will receive a shirt.
RunnersWorld Tulsa has been waiting DECADES since the dawn of the 80’s for the “GATHERING” of the Running Clans. For on this day an EPIC battle shall ensue to determine who is the last of the IMMORTALS left running. Remember “There can be only one!”
Teams of Two will pit themselves against other teams of two in different categories with a combined time of each runner to see who shall be the winners of the Clash of the Clans 5K. There shall be different categories and you must choose ONE when you register your Clan (Team). All 5K “Battlers” will start at the same time on an out and back course. Clansmen (team members) do not have to stick together when running for it is the fastest of each team’s combined times that will determine the winners.
When you register for the 5K you must register as a two person team, registering both runners at the same time. There will be no lone Clansmen running in this event! If you sign up for one of the age categories, each individual’s age must fall within the age category (not your combined age). The one mile fun run will have options. It can be run as a two person team (no categories) and will be ran as a relay with each participant running one mile each or simply run as an individual. Each person will register individually.
- Uniquely EPIC event in conjunction with SCOTFEST
- Shirts for the first 200 that register
- Great awards for the category winners (several deep in most categories)
- Saturday evening race – come early to enjoy the fun and games of Scotfest
- Stay after the race to enjoy some fantastic music and entertainment
- Free beer for those over the age of 21
- Bagpipes, Men in Kilts, Highland Games, Haggis and who doesn’t want to listen to that “Scottish Accent”!
|Event Director:||Kathy Hoover|